Application Deadline: June 15, 2020 by 5:00 PM ET
The Executive Certificate in Polarities and Paradox is a highly competitive program with a selective admissions process. A complete application will include the following:
- Four short-answer questions
- Resume or CV (please submit in PDF)
- Letter of Recommendation (see note below)
- $50 Nonrefundable Application Fee (at time of submission)
Please be sure to click the SAVE button at each stage of the application process, including after uploading documents, to ensure your work is saved during the process.
Notes on Letter of Recommendation
- Your recommender will not receive the link to the online recommendation form until you submit your complete application and application fee in the application portal. To ensure all application materials are received by the deadline, please submit your application with sufficient time (at least one week) for the letters of recommendation to be received prior to the deadline.
- We strongly recommend that you provide a personal email address for your recommender to ensure your recommender receives the link. Government, military, and corporate email addresses often have email filters that delay or prevent email messages from being delivered in a timely manner.
For each cohort, an application review committee offers admission to a select and diverse group of students to enrich the classroom experience. In order to ensure that there is a baseline of knowledge and experience of students in the cohort, applicants should have the following pre-requisites:
- A bachelors degree.
- At least five years of professional experience in leading people or change, coaching, human resources, organization development, or a related field.
- Openness to feedback; capacity for self-examination; willingness to challenge one's own beliefs.
During the admissions review, strong emphasis is placed on the quality of responses to the essay questions to determine an applicant's openness to feedback, capacity for self-examination, and willingness to challenge one's own beliefs.
Please note: all admissions decisions will be issued via email by July 15, 2020.