PRIORITY Deadline: January 15, 2020 by 5:00 PM ET
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020 by 5:00 PM ET
The Certificate in Facilitation program has a selective admissions process. A complete application will include the following:
- Facilitation Essay (please submit in PDF)
- Resume or CV (please submit in PDF)
- 1 Letter of Recommendation (see note below)
- $50 Nonrefundable Application Fee (at time of submission)
Please be sure to click the SAVE button at each stage of the application process, including after uploading documents, to ensure your work is saved during the process.
Notes on Letter of Recommendation
- Your recommender will not receive the link to the online recommendation form until you submit your complete application and application fee in the application portal. To ensure all application materials are received by the deadline, please submit your application with sufficient time (at least one week) for the letters of recommendation to be received prior to the deadline.
- We strongly recommend that you provide a personal email address for the recommender to ensure your recommender receive the link. Government, military, and corporate email addresses often have email filters that delay or prevent email messages from being delivered in a timely manner.
For each cohort, an application review committee offers admission to a diverse group of students to enrich the classroom experience. In order to ensure that there is a baseline of knowledge and experience of students in the cohort, applicants should have the following pre-requisites:
- A bachelors degree
- At least 2-4 years of experience leading groups or teams
Please note: Classes begin March 2, 2020.