The Organizational Development, Consulting, and Change Leadership certificate program is a highly competitive program with a selective admissions process. For each cohort, an application review committee offers admission to a select and diverse group of students to enrich the classroom experience. In order to ensure that there is a baseline of knowledge and experience of students in the cohort, applicants should have the following pre-requisites:
- A bachelors degree.
- At least five years of education, training and/or professional experience in human resources, leadership, organization development, coaching or a related field.
- Openness to feedback; capacity for self-examination; willingness to challenge one's own beliefs.
During the admission review, strong emphasis is placed on the quality of responses to the essay questions to determine an applicant's openness to feedback, capacity for self-examination, and willingness to challenge one's own beliefs.
A complete application will include the following:
- Application essay
- Resume or CV
- Letter of Recommendation (see note below)
- $50 Nonrefundable Application Fee (at time of submission)
Please be sure to click the SAVE button at each stage of the application process, including after uploading documents, to ensure your work is saved during the process.
Notes on Letters of Recommendation
- Your recommenders will not receive the link to the online recommendation form until you submit your complete application in the application portal. To ensure all application materials are received by the deadline, please submit your application with sufficient time for the letter of recommendation to be received prior to the deadline.
- We strongly recommend that you provide a personal email address for each recommender to ensure your recommenders receive the link. Government, military, and corporate email addresses often have email filters that delay or prevent email messages from being delivered in a timely manner.