This course surveys online platforms, applications, and tracking methods. In this course, participants will develop a common vocabulary with industry professionals. Terminology in data analysis will be introduced alongside a commonly-used industry matrix.
Using case studies, participants will develop working knowledge of common industry approaches and techniques.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to
- Explain fundamental social media, mobile, and search engine marketing concepts, terms, and applications
- Express key components to assembling a new media marketing strategy for a business
- Identify best practices and principles for managing successful new media campaigns
- Create a new media strategy document for a business to improve social media and mobile marketing, website rankings, and increase web traffic at minimal costs
- Apply new media marketing principles to manage your personal brand on social media