This course will provide students with an in-depth, hands-on exploration of current trends and tools including quantitative and qualitative measurement methodologies for social media. Participants will learn to communicate return on investment (ROI) of social media to a non-expert audience. Participants will develop skills to analyze how the performance of their social media strategies directly impacts the strategic priorities and mission goals of their organizations.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Evaluate current social media measurement tools and methodologies, both quantitative and qualitative
- Present the return on investment of social media efforts in a justifiable format
- Identify best practices for managing social media channels and tactics for increasing engagement
- Analyze the effect and performance of their social media practices on organizational priorities and goals
NotesThis course is an open enrollment course. No application is required and registration is available by clicking "Add to Cart." Current students must register with their Georgetown NetID and password. New students will be prompted to create an account prior to registration.
- Jacques Arsenault, Director of Digital Communications
- Sarah Kaczmarek
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Social Media Management : Required