This course serves as in-depth review of the program content. In addition, participants will present and defend a social media project they plan to create, implement, manage, and assess at work. Faculty and peers provide feedback and assess the effectiveness of the plan and lessons learned. Participants must also submit a brief strategic communications plan.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Employ lessons from previous social media management courses with a holistic and rounded perspective
- Plan a social media campaign focusing on their organization's goals
- Implement and manage social media usage within a real world environment
- Evaluate and present an assessment of how social media use affects his/her organizational goals and priorities
NotesThis course is an open enrollment course. No application is required and registration is available by clicking "Add to Cart." Current students must register with their Georgetown NetID and password. New students will be prompted to create an account prior to registration.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Social Media Management : Required