The objective for Final Assessments is to demonstrate coaching skills. Participants complete a written exam, an oral exam, and submit a final paper to demonstrate their learning as a coach. Participants are expected to reflect on their experience coaching clients and outline their personal or professional plans for using their coaching skills after completing the program.
Successful completion of this course is required to earn the Georgetown University Leadership Coaching Certificate and meet the ACTP requirements for the International Coach Federation PCC credential.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Display coaching at a PCC level
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of the ICF code of ethics
- Identify the coaching process used with their pro bono clients
- Explain their personal growth and development as a coach
- Provide evaluations from each client
- Submit evaluations and a sample agreement from each client
- Complete a detailed client tracking log with the client identification and number of coaching hours
Enrollment in this course is restricted. Students must submit an application and be accepted into the Certificate in Leadership Coaching in order to register.
Current Georgetown students must create an application using their Georgetown NetID and password. New students will be prompted to create an account.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching : Required