This course will help you develop a managerial perspective on corporate opportunities and challenges in global trade, competition, and investment systems. You will study the changing patterns in international and global business on imports and exports, monetary relationships, and foreign direct investment.
At the completion of the course, a successful student will be able to:
- Discuss the practical elements of an international business transaction in the B2B global arena.
- Apply negotiation and cultural awareness skills.
- Recognize the consequences of allocating costs to different global activities.
- Provide alternative methods of financing global projects.
- Discuss fundamentals of export controls and import restrictions.
This course is an open enrollment course. No application is required and registration is available by clicking "Add to Cart." Current students must register with their Georgetown NetID and password. New students will be prompted to create an account prior to registration.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Multidisciplinary Business Studies : MBS Electives