Utilizing knowledge gained in the previous two courses, students will create a custom story portfolio in this course. They will identify and develop four strategic types of social impact stories: personal, organizational, symbolic and issue specific. While creating their portfolio, students will receive one-on-one advising from the instructor and learn from the experiences of peers within the cohort by participating in review sessions.
- Identify types of stories
- Build a story from the organizational point of view
- Compose a story based on a physical object that represents a social impact topic
- Develop a personal story
- Design a story that frames a topic within the social impact sector in a new way
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Social Impact Storytelling : Required