The workshop in Strategic Planning and Execution provides you with the
Led by experienced organizational leaders, strategists, and human resources practitioners. the workshop will deliver the foundational framework for implementing strategy and communicating it to those who must execute it and those most vested in the organization’s success. By the end of the workshop, the student be able to construct a strategic plan in order to maximize organization performance.
• Apply SWOT and PESTEL tools to perform and document an environmental scan
• Understand strategic planning in the public, private and non-profit sectors
• Use a template to lead the development of a strategic plan, including vision, mission, core values, goals, objectives, and strategies
• Measure and evaluate the performance of a strategic plan
• Communicate performance to organizational stakeholders