In this module, students will reflect on and integrate what they’ve learned in the previous modules and create a plan and structures of support for their own ongoing learning. Students will demonstrate the ability to complete coaching relationships and design systems of support for ongoing reflection and learning for their clients. Students will practice coaching and receive feedback in preparation for their final-coaching practicum.
Upon successful completion of the module, students will be able to:
- Create practices to support their ongoing development as a coach and person
- Establish practices for completing a coaching engagement with a coaching client integrating theory and practice
- Integrate International Coach Federation coaching competencies in practical work with coaching clients
- Explain how Ethics, Culture, Adult Development and Leading in systems integrates with coaching practice
- Demonstrate an ability to work with a whole leader – mind, body, emotion, spirit, and identity in the context of a complex system
- Demonstrate the ability to coach at a PCC level as defined by the International Coach Federation
Enrollment in this course is restricted. Students must submit an application and be accepted into the Certificate in Leadership Coaching in order to register.
Current Georgetown students must create an application using their Georgetown NetID and password. New students will be prompted to create an account.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Leadership Coaching : Required