Students explore eLearning tools (i.e. captivate, articulate, storyline) and technology to advance teaching and learning in online learning environments. Students present a preliminary technology strategy based on the Content Outline.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence using Canvas
- Explore the features of some commonly used eLearning tools, such as Storyline, Captivate, etc.
- Describe the rationale for using tools and technologies
- Address different challenges in using tools and technologies
- Present technology strategy based on the Content Outline.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Instructional Design : Required