Course DescriptionIn collaboration with the subject matter expert, students build a Master Design Document and a syllabus for their online course project. Students present the final Master Design Document to stakeholders featuring relevant social impact frames. Using scenario-based learning in the course, students dynamically contend with ethical considerations and real-world project management, relationship building, and communication challenges. Students present the final Master Design Document and Syllabus to stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Collaborate with the SME to develop an MDD featuring authentic and engaging activities and assignments and relevant social impact frames
- Connect learning objectives to course activities and assessments
- Create a syllabus for an online course
- Present MDD to stakeholders
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Instructional Design : Required