Course DescriptionStudents collaborate with the subject matter expert and graphic and video design team to scope out and plan the multimedia strategy for their online course project. Using scenario-based learning in the course, students contend with ethical considerations and real-world project management, relationship building, and communication challenges. Students present the final Content Outline to stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Collaborate with videographer and SME to design and implement video strategy inclusive of social impact frames
- Collaborate with graphic designer and SME to create and implement graphic strategy inclusive of social impact frames
- Present multimedia strategy to stakeholders
- Practice Canvas and Tech Tools
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Instructional Design : Required