XMKT-725 - Customer Strategy and Business Development
Customers are the source of real growth. This course combines the application of in-depth customer insights with practical business development experience in sales, operations and digital marketing to help students learn to help their companies create sustainable, organic growth.
The course will be presented as a blend of concentric ideas including individual account management techniques, customer segmentation management, marketing strategies, and customer experience to create a real competitive advantage.
Augmented by case studies, participants will be able to formulate a comprehensive customer marketing plan that allows them to understand their customers behavior and motivations and apply their brand, products and operational processes to creating customer revenue and earnings growth.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand account management including fitting customer needs, constructing solutions and custom pricing strategies.
- Demonstrate customer knowledge and business development strategies.
- Formulate a strategic customer marketing plan to create customer revenue and earnings growth.
NotesThis course is an open enrollment course. No application is required and registration is available by clicking "Add to Cart." Current students must register with their Georgetown NetID and password. New students will be prompted to create an account prior to registration.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Business Administration : Elective
- Certificate in Digital Marketing : Elective
- Certificate in Multidisciplinary Business Studies : MBS Electives